MLA: Legend of the five rings.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asako Hane

Go down

Asako Hane Empty Asako Hane

Post by JVick Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:51 am

My name is Asako Hane. I am a young scholar samurai of the Phoenix Clan. My duty assigned by my superior officers, is to partake in the court and city of Toshi no Omoidoso. While their, I will study the path of becoming what my clan knows as the Inquisitors. That title is one of the few that handle such terrible things, like blood magic, and things that lurk normally far south of the Great Carpenter Wall. While most of it's members are indeed shugenja, there are those like my self that will take the monk route, and use Kiho instead of Kami Spell casting. I have been traveling months now to my location, and the bitter longevity of this mountain winter has slowed me down. I should finally arrive to the city in a matter of a couple of weeks. Providing that the eta temporarily given to me by my formal damiyo actually do know the route for which the claim. I do wonder what my new damiyo will be like, as well as what wonders I will behold in this city.
JVick
JVick
Admin

https://mlal5r.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Asako Hane Empty Finally Arrived

Post by JVick Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 am

I have finally arrived in the city. Just in time too, for there is a new damiyo governor on the throne here. A strong, but compassionate Isawa. There seems to be a rather interesting mix clans in the city, from Crane to Crab. Damiyo sama has also run some test for his superior councils in office. Surprisingly a single Phoenix didn't win. Mind you I'm too busy with my own duties to be a head seat with me trying to be an Inquisitor. I did run into some unsavory characters here as well. Most of them being of the Crab Clan much to know ones surprise. One being of the infamous Kuni Witch Hunters. I have yet to determine if he's friend or foe. I heard many unsettling rumors of there uncouth nature of handling the same matters of the Inquisitors. As for another Crab, a Hida I believe, has caused a ruckus inside court. In the end of the incident, the poor boy was ruled to go back to his lands for his uncivilized behavior. With a few secrets of my own, I sadly pity him. But not by much. That wasn't even the big news of the night either. At the end of court, after some unsettling rumors of maho practice that I should investigate, an emerald magistrate came barging in at random. Such a startling site. I never actually seen one of the imperials before, especially one of such high position. I must confess his presence in the city has gotten me rather upset.
JVick
JVick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asako Hane Empty Mischievous doings

Post by JVick Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 am

Yesterday proved that no matter the training you receive, you will never be fully prepared for what wild things life will throw at you. After many rumors of maho going around, the local Damiyo pronounced a festival of the Earth Dragon. To help reign purity over the land, and to calm the local peasant villages. Even though we have the only temple dedicated to all the honorable Dragons, some horrible person has struck terror onto these lands. During court we saw a horrible sight of dark vile clouds about to engulf the neighboring villages. The gentry of the towns garrison, along with every able bodied bushi and shungenja rushed forth. Leaving the courtiers, and the head of court to investigate matters in the city. The kuni that I spoke of last time, seems to have gained more of my trust over the pass month. Unruly as he seems at times, I can tell their is still plenty of wisdom in his doings. He suspected a person of that rather small Minor clan called the Mantis. While he indeed was up to no good, he was not the culprit. Instead after many long hours of investigating, we found out that the culprit will be somewhere that has water with in a week. Or something along those lines. Also the Magistrate came back again. After a false warning, he threatened every bodies honor if he were to be disturbed again with out high problems being attended too. While the dark clouds were in fact an illusion, he doesn't seem to think mass peasant revolt in the after math to be any of his concern. Even though it's been a whole day, I think I should head back to the Crane Tea House to settle my nerves.
JVick
JVick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asako Hane Empty Re: Asako Hane

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum